Sunday, September 7, 2008

Help!

Hi. This is Kory. I am trying to book a flight from Managua to Salt Lake City leaving the 20th of November and returning the 28th. The problem is, the internet is slow and unreliable, making price comparison nearly impossible. If anyone can help with a little high-speed research, I would greatly appreciate it! I am going to try again to book my flight next weekend (Sept 13th). Please send any useful information to my functioning e-mail address at kory.fluckiger@gmail. Thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sent the results from travelocity, expedia, and continental.

I was looking the most direct flights with the smallest amount of travel time. The cheapest I found was just under $1000 roundtrip with taxes and fees and 9hrs travel time.

--b

Anonymous said...

Let me know if you want me to buy it with my credit card and just pay myself back from your america first account.